Out of stock
What wild foods grow in the back yard in spring? Come learn some local spring edibles in Arvada, Colorado. We won’t be walking far, but there are plenty of plants to learn in this backyard setting. We will take a plant walk, practice foraging a few of them, discuss safety practices, and then prepare something to taste.
- DATE: Saturday, April 30, 2022
- TIME: 9:00-11:30 AM
- LOCATION: Arvada, CO (I will send the address to registrants.)
- COST: $50/person
- BRING: Camera/notepad, foraging bags (plastic or otherwise), plate/cup/silverware, chair (if you would like one)
- WEAR: Sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, layers, outdoor shoes
- KNOW: We will be touring the private backyard of friends who have generously offered it up for our use. Don’t forget to thank the host! Please use the restroom prior to arrival.