Out of stock
What wild food grows around a high country town? Come learn some local wild edibles in the town of Fairplay, Colorado. We’ll tour wild food growing in the town setting, practice foraging a few of them, discuss safety practices, and then prepare something to taste.
- DATE: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- TIME: 9:00-11:30 AM
- LOCATION: Fairplay, CO (I will send the address to registrants.)
- COST: $50/person
- BRING: Camera/notepad, foraging bags (plastic or otherwise), plate/cup/silverware, chair (if you would like one), mask for indoor use
- WEAR: Sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, hiking boots, warm/cool layers
- KNOW: Traffic to the high country can sometimes be bad, though Saturday is better than Friday! But, please plan accordingly so we can start on time. This class takes place in a town setting, in my yard and possibly the park across the street.